[ love and comraderie ]

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Open Faced Sandwich

This is how my profile reads, as I have obviously no shame:

[In bold] My gay, albeit, neutered cat is looking for some cheap male thigh... God I feel so cheap!

WARNING: Laughs louder than most, and sometimes louder than most are comfortable with.

I'd like to think I'm a righteous person, in a social/political and fun way (or is that riotous?); a woman of action, though rarely at a loss for words; cool and collected in a 911 scenario; defender of all things small and not so small; highly opinionated; hilarious to myself and sometimes to others.

I believe in people and all of their beautiful "flaws", though sometimes I make fun of these. I mock because I care. I believe in living. I believe in falling down. I am skeptical of this engine, but understand its merits. I'm upset when justice is not served. I seek truth; am painfully honest, though have lied about one tiny little thing on this page. Age. Truthfully, I'm tired of only entertaining the notion of having one of my father's friends take me out. But there are manually adjustable parameters for looking for The One. I'm really 36 who looks 28, who acts like an 18 year old boy. Asian genes account for looks only.

Admittedly, don't like plastic people and talking about their hair, my hair, or your hair.

If you are hot, younger than me (real or fictious), a real smarty-pants, have a spirit of non-conformity, smell delicious, think that European Pilsners are quite possibly the *best* in the world, don't want to change a girl just because she likes smoking Dunhills, enjoy a good thumb wrestle, and don't get too upset because I like giving wedgies (bad habit since I was 8)
... well, then who knows?

After these *slight* adjustments to my Lavic profile, I have been receiving interest indication from:

HOT
YOUNG
MEN
AND/OR
ARE
SMARTY PANTS
AND
CUTE!

Yay for me!

I swear, two weeks ago I was getting nothing but geezers. (Sorry P.J). The average age is 28 and my, oh my, they are fine.

Of course this is for practice.

For when the real One comes.

I feel kind of close, though. Though I have a date lined up with a 43 year old, whom I suspect is a designer, or in some design realm, or maybe just a professional shopper, I'm not sure, I don't think there will be anything there. Mostly because I met Ryan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home