[ love and comraderie ]

Thursday, October 14, 2004

interpol_header
The most anticipated show this year.
Played the worst encore set I've ever heard in my life.
Still the demi-gods maintained the title.
Was dancing next to a very cute boy, who called me Love... repeatedly.
(He had the glorious combination of blue eyes and brown hair... yum)
Went to The Dance Cave in hopes to shake my ass... and maybe see cute boy again.
The bassist from Interpol was DJing.
!

interpol_2
Met the singer and the guitarist.
Shook the hand and kissed the cheek of the former, tried not to horrify the latter (painfully shy, he)

Was strangely disappointed, mostly by meeting them.
They have been demi-gods for some time and after meeting them they became so real.
I didn't like it.

Some things should just stay in our minds, because locked in there they're perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home