[ love and comraderie ]

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ugh

Now I close my eyes and see him.
This is the first time, so early into a relationship, that we actually make a point of going out accompanied with friends.
And I like all of them.
This is the first time, with anyone, that we both realise when it's time to go our own ways for a bit.
Faith, one of my oldest and best friends said, "That's great; you don't risk burn-out too quickly."
Something I have a habit of doing.

What if
I lose interest?
He leaves me?

He wants to meet my family.

Last night he threatened to throw me over his shoulder to take me to a party;
But if I didn't want to go, he wouldn't either.

We didn't go.

After he barbequed a chicken burger for me at 4:00am
He asked me to sit on his knee
I asked for a pony
As I grabbed a tuft of hair
And kissed Santa

Ack, the ex-husband/ best friend, said, "You could marry worse."

I'm hooked.

Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home