[ love and comraderie ]

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

And Now With Spring...

Birds are flapping and clapping. Pigeons are fighting over scraps of crusts abandoned by big-eyed lunch eaters. 85% of the population has a smile on their face today. Normally I rail against the 85%. Today I joined the rank and file. Today I beamed from ear to ear. And though I've only had snatches of sleep which total maybe 2 hours, at the most optimistic estimation, I don't feel tired. My mind is incredibly alert. My happiness has grown abundant again.

It could be the sunlight. Yes. It could be that everyone is making an excuse to step outside of the cushy, familiar sarcophagi they've made for themselves over the last season, that ridiculously long season of discontent.

Could be.
Or there could have been aid.

A Fatty aid.

Now I'm tired. Tired with a smile on my face. With softened eyes. Maybe I'll snatch a couple of winks before we ride bikes later today.

Zzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home