[ love and comraderie ]

Thursday, December 09, 2004

The Grace in My Inbox*

*[In response to the link sent to Ack, the ex-husband/best friend] He writes:

Aw gawd,

Huniek you Sweetora. I feel like I just got jump hugged by some pink Hulk! I mean, I'm used to getting a different sort of letter from you. The marital, 'why things are not working,' letter. Isn't that a funny turn? Love after the separation, together apart and all that sort of thing.

You are far too generous with these words. Though I am filled with some kind of pride knowing that I can seem like all those things to you. Looks like I am doing something right. In this cloudy head of malleable indecision and self doubt, nice to know/feel something solid and true. Heck, the results are blogged right there. A love report card. I'm doing great in our 16th semester.

And you, my bear hugging, body slamming, rights defending, normality offending, dumpling soup swilling, Vodka eating, heart blazing, bottomless reservoir of loving good times! Without you, life is a limping process. I am overjoyed that post-separation we are still together. I can only say that had I lost you in the break up I would have for sure choked on emptiness.

Thank you for your vital presence and friendship. We have navigated the year of the Monkey together. For that I count myself as one of the lucky ones.

Loving!
Thanking!

Ack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home