[ love and comraderie ]

Sunday, October 16, 2005

A Note for Capitalist Intent

We arrived safely back from our European adventure late yesterday afternoon. Nineteen days of travelling abroad is something entirely (please give generosity to the following pun) foreign to me. My previous limit had been 9 days. And what do I come home to?

13 phone messages
65 emails
15 comments on my last post

All of which were riddled with advertising.

I'd said in the past I would not delete a comment. Deep within this labyrinth, embedded in certain wormholes, there exist comments which have tried to lambaste, reprimand and ridicule me. All of these stay because they were someone's truth at the time. As much I value the opinion of others, though will argue a point if I see fit, I find myself now needing to add an amendment.

This site will not act as a billboard for other's obvious greed masqueraded as mere commerce, or worse, putting food on the table. I don't wear obvious labels, unless it's my new pair of Camel (the cigarette company) shoes. The only reason I bought these shoes?

Would you like to see my camel toe?

So, sellers of cheap airport parking, effective methods of hunting unsuspecting and undeserving prey, deodorizers for pet waste, widgets and pyramid schemers...

Fuck off.
You've got the wrong place.
The gutter's just down the road.
Go hock your lugie down there.

3 Comments:

  • Amen Chicka!
    Good to know your'e back and in tact.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 p.m.  

  • welcome home, the world has gone to hell and back. Nobody noticed.

    Hope the beers were sublime.

    I'll call you when I get back from my deer hunting trip.

    By Blogger Rye, at 2:37 a.m.  

  • [hugs and giggles!]

    Huzzah! Welcome home, darling!

    Much, much love; I can't wait to hear about the adventures.

    By Blogger M. Spider, at 2:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home